- Environmental Volunteering – River Otter
- Internship Program
- Language Course
- Social Volunteering
Environmental Volunteering – River Otter (Not available at the moment)
The main goal of the project is the conservation of biodiversity and conservation of the South American river otter (endangered specie). The sustainability of the project comes from the integration between research projects and scientific tourism. Environmental consultancy is also carried on in order to help maintaining the project activities.
1 week up to 3 months
- Must be a current university student
- Minimum 18 years old (17 year olds are accepted with a letter of consent from a parent/guardian)
- Open minded to participate in different projects, independent and team worker
- Portuguese knowledge is preferable but not necessary (Portuguese classes available upon request)
Included in the Fees
- Application processing, interview and pre-departure information
- Pick up transfer
- Cross-cultural orientation
- Half Board Accommodation during the entire program
- Placement in environmental service project
- Orientation to volunteer work in Brazil
- Ongoing support by local volunteer coordinator
Australian Internships will assist students apply at the Brazilian Consulate for a student visa.
Please download the PDF brochure under the ‘Introduction tab’ for current prices.