Italian Language Courses
Offering the opportunity to learn Italian out of personal interest, for university studies, as a work requirement or for a greater understanding of the Italian lifestyle and culture, this program has it all. Students come from all over the world and their ages range from 16 to 80. This rich diversity of people in each class has a very positive effect on the language learning process. Each lesson is made up of a sequence of activities each of which sets out to develop a particular aspect of language skill or knowledge. The activities promote and develop the abilities of understanding and producing both spoken and written Italian and the ability to analyse Italian grammar. The general approach is communicative and student-centred. The Italian language presented and studied is up to date, authentic material is used right form the start and students are placed in real communicative situations. Italian is the only language spoken in class. The maximum number of students in each class is 14.
- Intensive 15 lessons per week – The classes are held Monday to Friday afternoons over a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Intensive 20 lessons per week – The classes are held Monday to Friday mornings or afternoons over a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Intensive 25 lessons per week – The classes are held Monday to Friday, mornings or afternoons, including lessons in a small group twice a week over a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Intensive 30 lessons per week – The classes are held Monday to Friday, mornings or afternoons over a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Small group non-intensive – Each class has 6 lessons per week, twice a week, morning or afternoon over a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Individual Tuition – Individual tuition is recommended for those students who have special interests or needs or who are looking for a way to reconcile objectives and available time. Students attend from 3 to 6 hours a day from Monday to Friday. Minimum attendance is one week.
- Combined Course – The combined course consist of 20 lessons per week in a group (mornings or afternoons) + 10 lessons per week individual (mornings or afternoons). Recommended for those students who want to both learn general Italian and concentrate on certain more specific personal language needs.
Minimum of 2 weeks (except individual tuition starts from 1 week) to 52 weeks
- Minimum age 16 years old
- Completed and signed application form
Prices are subject to change. Please contact us for a current price list.
*Please note that payments in different currencies will be charged in Australian dollars according to the exchange rate of the day. You can check the accurate conversion rates at the time of payment at www.xe.com/ucc. Please also note that an international transfer fee of AUD$35 will apply.