Unpaid internships can be arranged in companies and institutions in Berlin. A German course of min. 4 weeks is required before internship commencement. As host companies insist on a personal interview, candidates will receive the definite address and acceptance from the selected company once in Berlin.
Internship fields include:
- Communication Technologies
- Graphics & Design
- Political Organizations
- Social Services
- Travel & Tourism
- Other fields on request.
4 weeks German language course + 6, 8 or 12 weeks internship
- 18 years old and over
- Completed and signed application form
- German language course of minimum 4 weeks prior to work experience
- Knowledge of German at level B1 by internship commencement
- Completed secondary education
- CV and Letter of Motivation in German
*Please note that payments in different currencies will be charged in Australian dollars according to the exchange rate of the day. You can check the accurate conversion rates at the time of payment at www.xe.com/ucc. Please also note that an international transfer fee of AUD$35 will apply.