Candidates can select from either General German or Business German courses.
- Standard Course – A group course in the morning.
- Intensive Course – Combination of group course in the morning (Standard) and a mini group course in the afternoon.
- Crash Course – Combination of group course in the morning (Standard) and individual tuition in the afternoon. Ideal for students who have particular needs and objectives.
- One-to-One – Individual tuition. Ideal for students who have particular needs and want to improve their German very fast.
- Business German – The language of negotiations, meetings and presentations, business correspondence, and telephoning. Clients learn how to understand/explain graphics, diagrams, and statistics; how to read/write memos, business letters, reports, brochures in German and how to communicate in discussions and business meetings.
- German for Lawyers – Different legal forms, concentrating on European and German law. Clients learn how to read, to understand and formulate juridical phrases in German and will gain confidence in their usage of German in juristic matters. On request meetings with German lawyers can be arranged.
- German for Journalists – Germany’s print media, the most important radio and TV stations as well as multimedia groups will be introduced. The course backs up German skills like telephoning, information gathering, skim-reading, drafting short exposes and manuscripts as well as interviewing. If requested visits to editorial offices in Berlin can be arranged.
- German for Teachers – This course reviews and discusses latest developments in teaching German as a foreign language. Clients can finetune their German and update themselves on recently published specialized literature and a variety of materials designed for teaching German. Visits to educational institutions can be arranged.
Starting dates for adult German courses are any Monday all year around on all levels except for complete beginners.
From 1 to 52 weeks
- 18 years old and over
- Completed and signed application form
Included in Program Fees
- Enrolment in Course
- Placement test and teaching materials, certificate
- Free access to internet in the schools internet room, free access to wireless LAN
- Guided activity program with 3 half-day and one full-day activity per week
Please contact us for current prices.
*Please note that payments in different currencies will be charged in Australian dollars according to the exchange rate of the day. You can check the accurate conversion rates at the time of payment at www.xe.com/ucc. Please also note that an international transfer fee of AUD$35 will apply.