The internship program offers candidates the opportunity of visiting and learning the South African way of life while improving their professional career in a renowned company in or around Cape Town. There are many different internship areas and a vast range of organizations to choose from. We have a position that suites each profile, interest and skills.
There are many available areas to choose from such as:
The objective of the program is to find a place which matches the candidate‟s profile, considering the information supplied in the registration form.
from 8 to 24 weeks
- I 21 years old and over
- Qualifications/background: Good qualification in the area of placement
- The application form signed and completed
- Current resume, letter of motivation, enrolment form
- 1 passport picture
Included in the Program Fees
- Creating a tailor-made program according to individual needs
- Assistance in finding long-term accommodation from hostels to furnished apartments
- Assistance in long-term car hire if required
- Airport transfer service
- Escort and introduction on first day
- Advice, assistance, and guidance before, during, and after your stay
- 24 hr emergency number
- A complete information package including a South African SIM card
- A GHS student card which allows discounts at tourist attractions, restaurants, etc.
- Participation in the GHS Social Club (fees apply)