The internship program offers candidates the opportunity of visiting and learning the South African way of life while improving their professional career in a renowned company in or around Cape Town. There are many different internship areas and a vast range of organizations to choose from. We have a position that suites each profile, interest and skills.
There are many available areas to choose from such as:
The objective of the program is to find a place which matches the candidate‟s profile, considering the information supplied in the registration form.
from 8 to 24 weeks
- I 21 years old and over
- Qualifications/background: Good qualification in the area of placement
- The application form signed and completed
- Current resume, letter of motivation, enrolment form
- 1 passport picture
Included in the Program Fees
- Creating a tailor-made program according to individual needs
- Assistance in finding long-term accommodation from hostels to furnished apartments
- Assistance in long-term car hire if required
- Airport transfer service
- Escort and introduction on first day
- Advice, assistance, and guidance before, during, and after your stay
- 24 hr emergency number
- A complete information package including a South African SIM card
- A GHS student card which allows discounts at tourist attractions, restaurants, etc.
- Participation in the GHS Social Club (fees apply)
- Application Fee: US$500
- Placement Fee: US$800<
*Please note that payments in different currencies will be charged in Australian dollars according to the exchange rate of the day. You can check the accurate conversion rates at the time of payment at www.xe.com/ucc. Please also note that an international transfer fee of AUD$35 will apply.